EMRA TRACK ATTACK
September 13 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
EMRA Track Attack
EMRA hosts track nights every Friday night before the race round.
These events are open to racers and street riders – All types of motorcycles welcome!!!
– Helmet must be SNELL M2015 or newer. ECE22.05 or better.
– Suit must be 1 or 2 piece, in good repair and must zip together
– Gloves must be gauntlet style and cover the wrist
– Boots must be a riding boot and cover above the ankle
– Body work and other items must be securely fastened with no sharp edges.
– Bike must be mechanically sound. No leaks. Fork seals and hoses must be in good condition.
– Tires must be in good condition with no crack and adequate tread.
– We reserve the right to refuse and motorcycle that we deem as unsafe.