TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATIONS
EDMONTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Edmonton International Airport (EIA) is the primary air passenger and air cargo facility in the Edmonton Metro Region. It is a hub for Northern Alberta and Northern Canada, providing non-stop service to 60 destinations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean. It is Canada’s largest major airport by land mass and the fifth busiest in terms of passenger numbers.
Edmonton International Airport is located between Edmonton and Leduc on Highway 2, just minutes away from RAD Torque Raceway. For comprehensive information about EIA, click here to visit their official website and follow them on Twitter for announcements, contests and more. Sign up for EIA rewards for your chance to win free flights, and receive exclusive monthly offers for parking, shopping and dining discounts.
COAST NISKU INN & CONFERENCE CENTRE
1101 4 St, Nisku, AB T9E 7N1
RAD Torque Raceway would like to welcome the Nisku Inn and Conference Centre as a preferred partner!
- Special ‘RACE’ room rate
- Shuttle service available to and from RAD Torque Raceway.
- Exciting Family Water Park & Hot Tub
- Pet Friendly
- Montana’s Restaurant and The Den Pub
For bookings please contact the Nisku Inn & Conference Centre by calling 780-955-7744
CAMPING AT RAD TORQUE RACEWAY
Great racing by day and great times at night. There’s no better way to experience a race weekend that the RAD Torque Raceway Motorhome Village. Whether you want to relax or rev-up we have a space with your name on it!
Camping is available to Racers of the Rocky Mountain Nationals and Hot August Night. Spaces go fast, so round up your friends and book your campsite today!
Motorhomes and recreational vehicles only; all vehicles must be self-contained. Sorry, no tenting permitted.
*Please note: there is NO overnight camping permitted in the spectator parking area. Please see Travel & Accommodations for recommendations.
MOTORHOME VILLAGE POLICIES
- Everyone in the Motorhome Village during the event MUST have a WEEKEND event pass. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A Motorhome Village access wristband will be issued to each person upon entering the Motorhome Village area. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times to enter the Motorhome area. Please do not take wristbands off; under NO circumstances will additional wristbands be issued.
- There will be no publicly operated motorized vehicles of any kind permitted (quads, golf carts, motocross bikes, scooters, etc.) allowed in the Motorhome Village. Anyone who brings one in will have it confiscated for the weekend. Competitors and crew must register and display Team # on “Pit Vehicle” and abide by Pit Vehicle Policy.
- Motorhome area is not equipped with electric or water hook-ups. Please ensure units are fully serviced prior to entry. Generators are welcome but please be courteous to your neighbours (noise), and do not leave running when unnecessary.
- Portable restroom facilities will be on-site for your use.
- A vacuum disposal truck will be on-site throughout the weekend to service your unit for a minimal fee. Please NO DUMPING. (Dumping of any kind will be subject to immediate expulsion from the event)
- Garbage will be collected from your unit between 7am-9am daily. Each unit will be provided with recycle “Blue Bags” upon entry to the Motorhome area. Please leave full bags behind your unit for pick-up. All garbage and recyclables MUST be deposited into the provided receptacles during regularly scheduled events.
- Unauthorized vehicles in the designated camping areas will be subject to removal.
- During the event, vehicles and units will not be permitted to leave the Motorhome restricted area until the conclusion of the event.
- RV and Motorhome units will NOT be granted In/Out privileges during event.
- Pets are welcome, however, please read the Pet Policy carefully and strictly abide by the rules.
- The Motorhome site you have rented for the event weekend is yours; please keep it clean and tidy.
- NO NATURAL OPEN FIRES of any kind will be permitted. Gas/Propane Fire Pits are permitted; please use discretion when operating.
- You are responsible for all persons in your Motorhome Lot area.
- All guests are required to abide by all Facility Policies.
RAD TORQUE RACEWAY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY. ALL ITEMS ARE LEFT AT THE OWNERS DISCRETION.
LOCAL CAMP GROUNDS
Tell them RAD Torque Raceway sent you!
DEVON LIONS CAMPGROUND
Devon is located 20 minutes SW of Edmonton near the junction of Highway 60 and Highway 19. Devon Lions Campground is adjacent to the Devon Golf & Conference Centre.
General Information/Reservations by phone: 780-987-4777
LEDUC #1 DISCOVERY CENTRE
Features 20 RV stalls with 15/30 amp power and water. There is also an overflow area available that is not serviced (no power and water). Indoor showers/washrooms and a childrens play area are accessible for anyone registered in the campground. There is a sewer-dump station five minutes away, in the Town of Devon.
For all bookings and campground inquiries, please call 780-405-6308.
LEDUC LIONS CAMPGROUND
4314 Lions Park Road, Leduc, AB T9E 1C9
Directions: S on 50 Street, 2 km E on Rolly View Road